If you are currently experiencing the following problem:
- You have Enabled ‘My Domain’
- You are using the Service Console
- You have turned on Case Feed
- You are using its ‘Compact Layout’ feature
- Clicking on email attachments in the case feed results in nothing happening.
Then you might think you are experiencing this ‘Known Issue’: I know I did.
Turns out this appears to be an issue with configuration that doesn’t happen automatically.
The way to fix it is:
- Click the link, you’ll see a message appear in the log:
You might recognise this as the problem you have with other URL in the service console, you need to white list it.
To do this,
- Go to Setup
- Click ‘Apps’
- Select your Service Console app from the list.
- Click ‘Edit’
- Add the domain mentioned in your error message to the whitelist section. In my case it was ‘herod-dev-ed — c.na12.content.force.com’.
- Click Save
- Refresh the Service Console page in the browser.
The problem should be eliminated.