this content is no longer relevant - please use another source.
How do I maintain my certification?
- Each track you hold a certification in requires you to undertake maintenance exam each release.
- [caption id=”attachment_282" align=”alignright” width=”300"]
- Click to Enlarge[/caption]
- The maintenance exam is a simple 15 minute (5–15 question) multiple choice exam booked via Web Assessor and undertaken without a proctor (i.e. at your desk, no supervision)
Every 12 months you need to pay a renewal fee to unlock the next 12 months maintenance exams.
[caption id=”attachment_284" align=”alignright” width=”1024"]
Click to Enlarge[/caption]
- If you fall more than two releases behind, you will lose all your Certification’s in that and have to re-sit them all!
- The fee is due 12 months after you passed your first exam for that track (i.e. Administrator or Developer)